Friday 10 May 2013

New In: Bourjois Cream Blush (Swatches and First Impression)



Calling all blusher mania!  Calling all blusher mania!  Bourjois has launched its latest makeup product - Cream Blusher - it is available now in Superdrug for £7.99 each.  They look like extremely easy-to-wear colours.  It is available in four shades, they are simply called 01 (Nude Velvet), 02 (Healthy Glow), 03 (Rose Tender), 04 (Sweet Cherry).  It is as simple as 1, 2, 3 and 4!

There is something about blusher I simply cannot resist buying whenever I see them.  Perhaps it is because the apple of my cheeks is the most prominent feature of my face and I want to enhance or disguise it with the magical use of a blusher.

Bourjois is one of my favourite drugstore brands if not my most favourite.  I am using its Healthy Mix Serum foundation and the Healthy Mix Touche brush concealer and both of them are exquisite products.

When I saw these cream blusher available in Superdrug recently, it was definitely a moment of finding gold; perhaps even better!

I picked up 02 and 03 to try out first:

Left: 02 (Healthy Glow), 03 (Rose Tender)
It is rare you find a drugstore brand cream blusher.  I have every faith in Bourjois' latest launch.  The swatches (first impression) came off really naturally.  It gives a very subtle finish.

02 Healthy Glow is a peachy colour which I think if you are looking for a healthy glow, blusher (as the name suggests) on your face, nothing too 'out there' this is one that is definitely for you.  03 Rose Tender is a soft baby pink, for those of you who wants to create a bit of a cute and sweet look to your make up.


They also feel really creamy to touch.  The intensity of the colour is soft when I first swatched on my hands but it is buildable and easy to blend.  I've fallen in love with these before I actually use it.  I cannot wait to use them and keep you guys posted with how I get on with these.  I am already wishing Bourjois can be launching more colours in this range!

It's the weekend soon, perhaps it's something you want to pick up from Superdrug?

No comments:

Post a Comment