Wednesday 29 May 2013

May Empties

The Empties

This month I feel like I've been on fire because I've managed to use up a lot of products.  I'm going to run you through quickly about what I have used up and what I would repurchase again out of this lot.

The Empties

  • Bioderma Hydrabio Mousse/ Cleansing Moisturising Foam for Sensitive and Dehydrated Skin
  • Mark Hill Big Blow Thicker, Fuller, Volume Spray
  • Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover 
  • Klorane Conditioner with oat milk
  • & other Stories Moroccan Tea Hand Soap
  • Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry and Damaged Hair
  • Nivea Express Hydration Primer
  • Caudalie Lip Conditioner
  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir
  • Makeup Forever Extra Black Mascara
  • benefit BAD gal lash mascara
  • Maybelline the ONE Volume Express Mascara
The Repurchase



The Repurchase

  • & other Stories Moroccan Tea Hand Soap
    • The fragrance of this hand soap is absolutely HEAVENLY, if you like a good intense sweet scent in a hand soap, this one is definitely for you.  It is addictive!
    • I have now repurchased this hand soap and also bought the body scrub of this scent, both of them I have really enjoyed using!
    • If you bring an empty bottle back to & other stories, you will get 10% off the next purchase on makeup and skincare products
  • Mark Hill Big Blow Thicker, Fuller, Volume Spray
    • This can become the next best thing for 'flat hair girl'
    • You can spray as much or as less of this product to your washed hair it doesn't harden your hair like other styling sprays.  It definitely helps to volumise your hair which can last up to 8 hours, pretty good, eh?  The trick is though you have to blow dry your hair to help giving it volume.
  • Caudalie Lip Conditioner
    • The formula of this conditioner is creamy which makes my lips ultra soft.  I apply two coats before I go to bed and my lips feel conditioned the next morning
    • This product is ADDICTIVE!
  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir
    • I have already repurchased this product.  I love the scent as it wakes me up whenever I feel a bit dull.
What have you used up this month?  Will you try some of these products?


1 comment:

  1. Wow you used up loads this month!
    I have just done my first ever empties post
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete