Sunday 23 June 2013

The Beauty Events' Edit - Makeup House Rock 'N' Kohl and IMATS London

This week has definitely become a highlight for me as a beauty blogger.  Here's why:

  • Two significant beauty events
    • Charlotte Tilbury's Make-up House of Rock 'N' Kohl at Selfridges 
    • IMATS London 
  • Meeting more than four of my favourite beauty bloggers in person - A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
I want to share with you all my exciting week in pictures:

On the first day of Charlotte Tilbury's Make-up House of Rock 'N' Kohl at Selfridges:



Meeting the lovely, down to earth and pretty Lily Pebbles What I Heart Today and look at how 'nervous' I looked!


Then I went back again on the 4th day to meet with the ever so popular Fleur +Fleur DeForce de Force (there was a queue to meet her!)



The excitement didn't end there, I finally made it to IMATS this year in London.  For those of you who weren't sure of what IMATS was, it is the International Makeup Artists Trade Show. 


 Body paint models were everywhere and here's just two of them which caught my eyes the most:


I finally visited the Hakuodo booth which they sell the highest quality of brushes.  Do stay in tuned with the upcoming post about what I bought at IMATS!


Then meeting three of my favourite beauty bloggers, from left to right; Becky @Talkbeckytalk, Holly @xTwinkleLashesx and one of my absolute favourite American beauty bloggers Tati @GlamLifeGuru.  They are all super nice and pretty!  My sister (ForksandBrushes) and I chatted to them for a little while and showed them what we've bought!


One more individual picture taken with Tati @GlamLifeGuru - it was uber nice seeing you and chatting to you!  I love love love your videos.  You are so pretty in real person!  Welcome to London and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here.


Finally I attended a rather light-hearted and very informative and funny talk host by Ruth @modelrecommends, joined by Louise @Sprinkleofglitr, Anna @ViviannaMakeup and skincare expert Caroline Hirons.


It was definitely my best week that I had since started blogging two months ago!  

Did you attend any of these events?  Have you met any of these lovely beauty bloggers before?  Do you follow them?

No comments:

Post a Comment