Monday 3 June 2013

What's in my makeup bag?


Recently I have changed my makeup bag up that I carry around with me in my handbag, I thought I would do a quick post to share with you 'what's in my makeup bag?'

The makeup bag I am currently using is Jill Stuart makeup bag.  It came free with a magazine that was bought from Hong Kong.  It's relatively small which is great because I'm trying to restrict and limit how much I fit in my handbag.  It's a lovely pale pastel green colour with an extra compartment inside.  It is waterproof as well.

So here's what I have in my makeup bag........


Nice and simple, eh?  I only have 7 items in there.  Not sure if you are surprised by this, as a beauty blogger I thought I ought to be bringing around with me more but I'm actually quite a lazy person when it comes to touching up my makeup when I'm out and about so I only bring with me a few absolute essentials.


  • Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 highlighter and concealer 
    • absolutely useful especially for my under eye areas for touching up
  • Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Brush
    • a bit of touching up on the cheeks brighten up the whole look
    • the mirror in this compact saves those embarrassing moment
  • Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant
    • injects a bit of moisture back to those drying lips
  • Revlon Colorstay Lipstick
    • my favourite combo of lipsticks these days
    • used as a base - the natural colour goes with any makeup look
  • L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash
    • I prefer wearing this on top of a lip colour to add a bit of shine, the watery based locks both the moist and colour underneath
  • iPhone portable charger
    • can't live without especially when I'm out and about all day long
  • A couple of plasters
    • summer shoes is a nuisance,plasters are extremely useful to prevent those blisters from hurting further
What's in your makeup bag?  I'm curious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment