Recently I have changed my makeup bag up that I carry around with me in my handbag, I thought I would do a quick post to share with you 'what's in my makeup bag?'
The makeup bag I am currently using is Jill Stuart makeup bag. It came free with a magazine that was bought from Hong Kong. It's relatively small which is great because I'm trying to restrict and limit how much I fit in my handbag. It's a lovely pale pastel green colour with an extra compartment inside. It is waterproof as well.
So here's what I have in my makeup bag........
Nice and simple, eh? I only have 7 items in there. Not sure if you are surprised by this, as a beauty blogger I thought I ought to be bringing around with me more but I'm actually quite a lazy person when it comes to touching up my makeup when I'm out and about so I only bring with me a few absolute essentials.
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 highlighter and concealer
- absolutely useful especially for my under eye areas for touching up
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Brush
- a bit of touching up on the cheeks brighten up the whole look
- the mirror in this compact saves those embarrassing moment
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant
- injects a bit of moisture back to those drying lips
- Revlon Colorstay Lipstick
- my favourite combo of lipsticks these days
- used as a base - the natural colour goes with any makeup look
- L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash
- I prefer wearing this on top of a lip colour to add a bit of shine, the watery based locks both the moist and colour underneath
- iPhone portable charger
- can't live without especially when I'm out and about all day long
- A couple of plasters
- summer shoes is a nuisance,plasters are extremely useful to prevent those blisters from hurting further
What's in your makeup bag? I'm curious!!