Thursday 21 November 2013

Crush on Wirebag by Anteprima


My handbag ban has failed big time..... you can click here to view why I went on one in the first place.....

But, as soon as I saw Lucchetto by Anteprima, there was only one thing in my mind - I had to own this bag.


There are a number of colours available - this one I have is called Nero Blu Metellico.  I love this colour, not only because it is unique (the lovely shop lady told me that this colour is available only with this design.  I love how it can also go with a causal outfit or in the evening when I want to dress up a little bit.


Amazingly, it can hold a relatively reasonable amount of stuff - my purse, my makeup bag, my keys, my Caudalie Beauty Elixir (seriously I don't fail to bring this with my anywhere that I go).


The strap is also adjustable, too according to how you want to wear it.  It can also double up as a tote bag if you want to carry it a little more elegantly.  Or even as a cross shoulder bag if you are on the go!




I am one happy lady whenever I have this on my shoulder.  I feel that this bag is fun yet it feels so luxury - it does help to make an outfit look just that bit more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment