I went away for a family trip in Paris last month as you know (I'm such a long way away from Europe now!), you can click here and here to refresh memories on what I bought.
Without realising it myself, I found that I brought along with me products mostly in the shape of pots and tubes, for which fingers became my best makeup tools. I found this combination incredibly convenience, liberating and organic when it comes to the application of makeup and the texture of these beauty products moisturising for my dry skin.
- RMS Beauty 'Un'-Cover up concealer in #11
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
- RMS Beauty Mineral Cream Eye Shadow in Mahogany bronze
- Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in shade #16
- Catrice Kohl Kajal in #140 Chocwaves
- Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara Waterproof
- L'Oreal Telescopic False Lash Mascara Waterproof
- Sheisido Eye Brow Pencil (cannot find link)
- Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush in Healthy Glow
- e.l.f. Plumping Lip Gloss in Ruby Kiss
A fresh and clean makeup look which gives me the coverage I needed but the glow that I like, no colours that are too outrageously obvious but enough to give some definitions for my eye areas especially.
Are you a fan of pots and tubes form of beauty products? Have you got a favourite?
P.S. You can pick up RMS Beauty products from Cult Beauty (Online) or a very special shop in called Being Content in Marylebone where they stock RMS Beauty. It is not easy to find RMS Beauty products in the UK, so when I visited Being Content recently, I was super excited to swap RMS Beauty products on my hands and decided to get a few!