Wednesday 30 July 2014

TO HUNGER MIST OR TO BEAUTY ELIXIR?



I simply cannot live without a face mist since my discovery of Caudalie Beauty Elixir.  It's become my handbag essential, especially when I found myself stuck in traffic or in crowded areas.  It also works amazingly when I'm on long haul flights.  A quick spritz of this gives such a 'pick-me-up' SOS lift to my life.

Recently I got my hands on the Omorovicza Queen of Hunger Mist.  It's something very similar to Caudalie Beauty Elixir.  It can be used as a toner as well as a face mist.

Which is better?  I think I prefer Caudalie's.  It's got a stronger scent that it's fantastic to 'wake me up' but I feel that it's a bit too strong to use as a toner.  Queen of Hunger Mist, is the opposite of Caudalie's beauty elixir, it's got a milder scent full of neroli and rose flavours.  It feels more 'water' which is more suitable to use as a toner (less harsh to the skin I feel) but less powerful to use as a 'wake-me-up' spray.  So, it really depends on what you prefer then.

If you haven't tried either of these, I strongly suggest you to have a little spray on yourself to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment