Friday 30 January 2015

ONE QUICK FACE SCRUB SOLUTION



Shopping in Hong Kong, you are definitely not spoiled for choices. I went into my local drugstore last week to get a face scrub. My goodness, in front of me was a ton of face scrubs, korean brands, Japanese brands, western brands and local brands, etc.

I couldn't quite decide on which one to get but in the end, I picked one based on its price. I went for one by Formula 10.0.6, their one smooth operator pore cleaning face scrub with Zinc, Oat and Pumice.

I've never heard of this brand before and after a little research on the brand, it's originally from Australia, created by a chemist 1933. 

I was just looking for a simple and no fuss face scrub. This is one for you if you are also looking for the same thing.

I like that the "scrub" isn't too huge or rough, but it still manages to exfoliate my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry afterwards which is also key for my skin, too.

Have you ever come across this brand? What did you try before?

2 comments:

  1. Surprise surprise! I haven't tried this although I've seen it before. The oat in it tickles me, my skin love oat both inside and out..... May give it a try some day~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Jacq! How could you not have tried out this face scrub before?

      Delete