Wednesday 2 November 2016

VITAMIN C BOOSTERS



Finally, finally the temperature in Hong Kong has decided to ease off a little bit. I can begin the feel a slight breeze of Autumn. Of course, it's nothing like Autumn in London but I don't want to complain about the weather all the time so I'm just going to embrace it!

I'm particularly sensitive to the changes of weather as it shows on my skin and sometimes my immune system can play up a little bit, too.

So this year I have included two products to help by skin and body to ease through into Autumn and later in the Winter. 

The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Mist is targeted at giving a lift and a bit of a boosting effect to dull, tired and grumpy skin. I do tend to find my skin, especially my under eye areas a little dull and dark. I spritz this face mist onto my skin usually after I cleanse my face in the morning and evening as a toner. But I do like to apply this here and there during the day to give my face a bit of a lift. I do notice a slight different on my face after using this. One thing though is that the content of this stuff can irritate the eyes a bit, so do be careful not to open your eyes straight away after spraying this.

Running after a 2 year-old boy does tire me out a lot easier these days. I was ill with colds and flu quite a few times last winter which is quite unlike my usual self. So I've started to take Vitamin C tablets on a daily basis now to help boosting my immune system (my LO takes it in a liquid form). And I've already had a flu jab too (so as my LO) to give ourselves a bit more protections from those nasty viruses.  All you need to do is to pop into your local pharmacies and ask for recommendation of a Vitamin C product to take if you are interested.

And lastly, of course those 8 glasses of water saying is still true....

1 comment: