Saturday 28 May 2016

BODYOGRAPHY EXFOLIATING LIP DUO





Whilst my lips are less chapped and dry as a result of living in Hong Kong, I cannot be lazy about giving my lips a good scrub regularly because of the continuous shedding of dead skin still reoccurs.

Recently I came across the brand Bodyography, an Aussie makeup and skincare brand.  Through the introduction by Hakme, I found out about this Exfoliating Lip Duo by the brand.

If you have used the lip scrub by Lush then you would know how this lip duo feels and works on the lips.  It comes in two parts- sugar scrub at the bottom compartment then a lip oil on top, which also comes with a mirror - a very well designed product.  Although I do think I will finish using the scrub before emptying the lip oil.

The sugar scrub is abrasive enough to 'rub away' those dead skin on the surface of the lips but not rough enough to damage your delicate lips.  After scrubbing away, I feel that my lips are softer and smoother.  I would then immediately apply the Marula Oil infused lip oil (lip balm) to give my lips some protection and hydrating that it needs.  The oil has quite a long lasting effect on the lips.  As I normally apply this at night (after all the eating, and drinking, and teeth brushing), I noticed that I could still feel the lip oil on my lips after 2 hours or so.  It says on the production information that Marula oil helps to build collagen, I'm yet to notice the difference in collagen (or would I?).  One thing I am certain is that this lip duo has definitely helped my lips to maintain its smooth texture which other products haven't been able to so far.

I am very pleased with this product and would highly recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment